IceHorse

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

OK, so It´s COLD.


I found myself a little internet cafe. LAN games are apparently a cool thing here. I suppose I could spend vacation playing games...Not! Just spent the early evening walking from the hotel to downtown. It´s windy and cold. I have yet to find a rental Treo, so I´ll have to post without pictures until I do. This is the first day of the festival. I´m trying to find all the venues (there are 6 or so). Finding what appears to be the club district should make this less difficult. Lots of tattoo shops and record stores right around here. The streets get quiet after sundown. I guess the locals know best.

my hotel room is comically small. There are two not quite twin size beds in an 8x10 ft space. Opening the bathroom door blocks the door to the hall and there are no closets. I took a nap after my arrival and my feet hang off about a foot.

I must really look like a Yank to these folks. People immediately start speaking to me in English. Children look up at me in wonder. I don´t think they are used to the hair or the height. I´ll post again after I see a few bands.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home