IceHorse

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I missed the music :(


I tried to get out of bed at 11 last night to go and see Gus Gus ( a local favorite pictured above) but two shots of Jamesson's and an Aderal had me nailed to the sheets. Probably for the best though, my fever seems to be gone and the head is clearing up. I could not bring myself to do the whole hospital trip yesterday, but I did find an apothecary with a nice staff. They hooked me up with some sprays and some tablets that seem to be working.

I'm going to try and get my extra-lame 13 hour layover at JFK moved to this side of the Atlantic. If I can spend the extra time here, I´m planning on wasting the afternoon at the Blue Lagoon.

apparently they had some bands playing there Saturday morning for the "Hangover Party". I'm definitely going to have to come back for all the parties I missed. According to the lagoon web site this place is a huge lagoon outside one of the primary geothermal plants. Cilica and other minerals turn the water blue and you can swim around or get a massage.


There is a restaurant there and it´s located between Rey and the Airport, so It's common for visitors to stop by on the way out of the country. A massage might be just the thing before getting on my plane for the long drudgery home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home