IceHorse

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Last night in Rey


still got the sniffles but i'm motivated to see the town if it stays up for me. Got the skinny on the whole "party in the streets" thing. It's exclusively a Friday - Saturday gig and it's at like 6am, not 3. I'll definitely have to time my activities/sicknesses around this new knowledge on my next visit. I'm drinking a $7 double gyn 'n tonix at Kapitil. Definitely the best drink prices so far. On the way back to the hotel I'm going to try and find something a little more divey. this place is OK the rock walls and the dark velvet curtains are cool, but I'm really looking for the underbelly of this beast. So far everything and everyone is so nice. nice is nice, but it kind of ends there. I'd like one foulish experience to bring home with me. I'd like to feel chewed up and spit out as it were. So far my adventure, although very pleasant has been less adventurous and more "nice".

[ posted from my phone ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home